January 13, 2017
1) Our universe was framed by words. Psalm 33:9 states… For He spoke, and it was done; He commanded, and it stood fast.
2) It is Elohim who has created all things. In order to understand how things work in our Universe, you MUST consult the one who created it. When creating, He gave mankind dominion and/or “commanding influence”.
3) Man was empowered by God to care for and direct the affairs of the earth. When you come in the church, one of the first things you learn is that you have “dominion”, or charge over things. But how, were we supposed to do this…have dominion?
4) It is like giving a kid a loaded gun and saying just point and shoot. Needless to say, the results have been disastrous. When you see the congregations in the church building during service times, things look great. Everyone is singing and happy to be there. Everyone hugging their neighbor and so on. But individually, many of their lives are a train wreck with no knowledge of how to get off the tracks!
5) Why would Elohim, our Creator give such access with no instructions? That does not make sense, and besides He would not and could never do that. He DID leave instructions; both physically (that you can see and touch) and spiritually (that you can feel and sense). We simply have not put them together in a way that produces results.
6) The plans are recorded. The methods we should use are written. They are found in the scriptures, beginning with the Torah. The Torah is not the whole bible; it is actually the written record of God’s instruction recorded in the first five books. So, we can clear that up, He DID give instructions.
7) We know to “speak to the rock”; we know how to pray to Our Heavenly Father, and we know how to “ask” for things. Yet none of these will place you in a position of authority or dominion. (Galatians 4:1-3)
8) We often talk about seeing ourselves as having authority and dominion. But instead, we see ourselves through the eyes of lack, we sing songs of lack and we miss-quote scriptures in lack. We say affirmations with our mouth but do not believe them in our heart.
9) The affirmations that we speak are seeds that are SUPPOSED to enter into our heart and produce results. These things are spiritually discerned or recognized by you when you say them, and should bypass your head. For some, it takes a long time for the seeds to “catch hold”. There may be many reasons for this. (1 Corinthians 2:14)
10) Jesus taught on this subject in three different books of the bible, Matthew, Mark, & Luke. Not all of Jesus’ teachings transcend into other books, but the parable of the Sower actually does.
11) For He (Jesus) says “If you not understand THIS parable? How will you understand all the parables? ”. (Mark 4:13)
12) This is both a tip and a hint from God Himself. Jesus was saying in order to understand MY PARABLES you must understand the sowing system, or how sowing works. You don’t need to have a green thumb; what you do need is an open mind to understand the process.
13) As Jesus begins to teach on this topic, He divides the different types of receivers of the “seed word” and how they are affected into 4 categories. The first category is of those who hear “seed word” (of affirmations, bible teaching, etc) and are not at all receptive. They throw it out, disregard it as unimportant or do not seek to understand the meaning. (Matthew 13:18-19)
14) The second category of receiver are those who hear the “seed word” and embrace it momentarily. They believe for a while, are happy with what they have heard until they are faced with obstacles. (Luke 8:13)
15) The third category of receivers are those who hear the “seed word”, but are distracted by world events, get rich quick schemes and desire for things and people that mean them no good, stifling the “seed word”. (Mark 4:18 -19)
16) The fourth and final category which He addresses are those who receive the “seed word” and produce results because their heart was positioned to receive. The heart is where the “seed word” should go and stay. (Luke 8:15)
17) Some teachings do not emphasize “the condition of the heart” as the most important part of the seed sowing process. Your heart must be in a condition to receive the “seed word”. Your heart is the soil in which the “seed word” is to be planted. If you were planting a natural seed, you could not place it in hard ground. Ground that is unprepared and not ready for the seed.
18) Similarly, when dealing with “seed word” you cannot place it in a hard heart, if the “seed word” cannot penetrate, it cannot produce the expected result. That is why if you have sown seed by affirmation, etc., and you have not seen results, it is most likely because you are sowing on an unbelieving heart.
19) A wishing heart is not a believing heart. Bottom line, when you are dealing with the things of God and attempting to understand heavenly methods of doing, wishing has no foundation on which results can be seen.
20) What we are looking for is faith. We are instructed to believe and then you will receive. But we have the wrong idea about what faith actually means. We are taught that faith is simply “to believe”. Not so! The word faith in Hebrew (its original translated meaning) is the word emunah. This word literally means “loyalty”.
21) The definition of emunah is related to word the ne’eman meaning “loyalty”, or “faithfulness” to God and to the sacred principles of faith practiced throughout the ages. It is not a blind “leap of faith” in something that has no basis, experience or track record.
22) A person who lives with emunah sees their existence firmly rooted in the divine. It is their lifeline. Without his faith, he has no spiritual existence, even for a short period; it is as if his air supply has been cut off.
23) It may be unforgiveness or it could be that you do not believe you are entitled to receive anything from your sowing. It may seem like an impossible task that makes no sense. The more you keep the sowing process in the “mental real”; the least likely you are to produce anything. (Hebrews 11:6)
24) The enemy would love for you not to grasp seed sowing. Because it is a powerful component in your arsenal of towards sure dominion. Couple that with knowing when and how to give your offerings & tithes; your results could be staggering! (Ecclesiastes 11:4)
25) There are millions of people who believe they are sowing but have never EVER seen a full return on their investment(s). Mainly because they have not yet learned how to identify a harvest. Jesus taught sowing to us, using the “the laws of progression” spoken of in Mark 4.26…
26. and he said, so is the Kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground;
27. and should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how.
28. for the earth bringeth forth fruit of herself; first the blade, then the ear, after that the full corn in the ear.
29. But when the fruit is brought forth, immediately he putteth in the sickle, because the harvest is come.
26) Let’s take look at this, line by line…And he said, So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground;
27) In the process of sowing the first thing you must do is determine WHY YOU ARE SOWING. Once you have done that, you should label your seed by placing on your envelope the details of what you are planting. **See Figure 1**
28) After you have done this, you should place your seed into a ministry that understands the sowing process. (and most do not)
29) A ministry that will prophetically water your seed. It is VERY IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND, not every ministry understands the process of sowing, though they may ask you to plant in their ministry. It is ultimately your responsibility to ensure that the ground on which you are planting is prepared to receive your seed.
30) You have dominion (control) over your seed, the choice is yours. The process involves a twofold responsibility. The heart/mind must be prepared and the ministry must be prepared to receive you seed as well.
31) Let’s use a simple scenario to help you understand seed progression as it relates to the Kingdom of God. Let’s say there is a couch you want and it costs $2,000.00. You decide you are going to utilize the system of sowing.
32) To begin, you will need…An envelope – on which to begin recording the details of your seed. Now you will begin your daily sowing campaign.
33) You can begin this sowing campaign with any amount let’s say you can faithfully commit to sowing $1.00 daily. Every sowing envelope should contain the same amount, details should always remain consistent.
34) To begin, you will be sowing Isaiah 55:1. Your head is probably saying why that scripture of all the scripture in the bible. We believe this is a good place to start because when you read it, you can see that you are not involved in the transaction. Therefore, this will show you how the system works.
Name: Believer Jane
Giving Type: Sowing
Scripture Reference: Isaiah 55:1
Isaiah 55:1 Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price
Lord, I Thank You for Favor in my life, I am sowing into your Kingdom for the harvest I have requested.
35) Above you see an example of what your daily sowing envelope should look like. About 2 months later, after you begin your daily sowing, you receive a check from your government for $750.00. Note: It usually doesn’t take that long, God really does want you to “get it”.
36) Well Hallelujah, but don’t forget about your sowing because you have just received “FIRST THE BLADE” in the sowing progression. This is the beginning of the sowing process. It is your proof (receipt) that the Kingdom of God is in receipt of your seed (request) tangible proof.
37) Just as there is an earthly account. There is a Heavenly account and the Angels are the tellers handling your transactions. You will usually get your initial receipt rather quickly, this is assurance that you are on the right track. In our experience, we have never seen the initial deposit receipt take that long to be received.
38) This will be a very exciting moment, because you will see for yourself how the sowing system operates. Not only that, but you will realize that it DOES exist.
39) Okay, back to the $750.00. Remember your request is for $2,000.00 so this is NOT your harvest (what you asked for).
40) So you take that $750.00, tithe on it, and then place the rest of the monies back into the same depository that is getting you these results, and continue to faithfully sow $1.00 per day.
41) Let’s say about *4 months later, you receive *$1,575.00 from an unexpected source, an old bank account you forgot existed. Hallelujah, the Kingdom of God has done it again, acknowledged an increase by sending… “THEN THE EAR”, but REMEMBER this is NOT your Harvest.
42) This is usually the stage at which most people blow the process. They believe the money is needed for something else right now. If you do, spend it frivolously, you WILL interrupt or abort the progression of your harvest.
43) If you choose to press on, you will continue your daily sowing of $1.00, you will tithe on that $1,575.00 check you received and put the rest back into the same soil. Next you get a check from your mom for $2,500.00 for your birthday, a $300.00 bonus from your job and $85.00 you loaned a friend 2 years ago. This is “AFTER THAT THE FULL CORN IN THE EAR”.
HOW DO YOU KNOW??!!
44) Let’s call to remembrance your initial request. You have been diligently sowing to receive $2,000.00 for a new couch. Can you see your $2,000 in the monies you have just received?
45) The way to know is this…Once you subtract the tithe, and THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE LEFT exceeds the amount you originally were sowing to receive, “THE HARVEST IS COME”. The process will prove itself every time, as long as your heart is sincere. This is a benefit and can be applied to any area of your life.
46) To KNOW if you have your “NATURAL HARVEST”, you must first know how to identify your “SPIRITUAL HARVEST”.
47) In this scenario, you have a Harvest when…
YOU CAN SUBTRACT THE ORIGINAL AMOUNT REQUESTED AND THE TITHE.
THE HARVEST IS IDENTIFIED BY THE FRUIT.
THE FRUIT IS THE EXCESS AMOUNT AFTER SUBTRACTING BOTH THE ORIGINAL AMOUNT OF YOUR REQUEST AND THE TITHE.
*Daily Sowing Campaign of $1.00 per day
We are the only ones, God has created, who are authorized to use His Word in the Earth. We are the children of privilege, Kings who rarely, if ever write decrees that protect our borders.
Developing daily sowing habits is as easy as developing prayer habits. It is your relationship and understanding of your inherent rights in the Kingdom of God that will manifest the blessing.
You have been sowing all your life anyway, isn’t it time to do it purposely, expecting results. Why not allow the Lord to prove this to you, as only He can.
REMEMBER: Whether you sow good seed or bad seed you WILL get a Harvest. Learn to sow the good seed naturally and you will see amazing returns!
*Times of progression and individual results may vary